Eligibility Requirements for Tax Financing in Texas
As leading Texas property tax loan specialists, we always strive to help every client keep their property. We work to find the best solution for each borrower’s needs.
Rio Tax realizes no two customers are the same, and we consider an applicant’s entire application. We usually require that the property (residential, commercial, investment, or land) be located in Texas, and the total taxes, interest, penalties, and other fees you owe must be at least $1500.
Information Needed for a Property Tax Loan
- Contact Information (phone number, email, etc.)
- Name of Property Owner(s)
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Mortgage Company Information (if any)
- Property Mailing Address
- Property Survey and Recent Environmental Survey
- Information about the Borrowing Entity (e.g., articles of incorporation, partnership agreements, etc.)
- Inspection Report
- Corporate Tax Returns and/or Financial Statements
For any other questions about your eligibility, please call our property tax loan consultants. We will assist you with every step of the process our company uses. NMLS #333293